Montessori Phonetic Reading Module 5
Your Own Private Montessori Tutor
"Always Patient - Always
Ages 4 - 11
- Spelling - Typing
"See, Hear, Say,
Follows MECS Reading Modules
Module 1, Module 2, Module 3,
Not a "step up" in reading complexity, but
a spelling/typing program that puts closure
to Reading Modules 1 through 4.
- Children love using the keyboard!!
- A must for mastery before advancing to
- Imprints reading and spelling!
Blank field appears under picture
2. Child types spelling of word
of Error **
3. Child compares spelling to label
4. Children correct their own work
- Follows MECS Reading
Module 1, Module
2, Module 3, Module 4
- Reinforces sequential phonetic
- Combines the skills of:
speech, reading, spelling, writing (typing)
- Refines auditory analysis as
say and clap the sounds
and repeat the sounds of each letter as typed
- Imprints reading and
* color-coded systematic teaching of spelling patterns
- Student progress according to
their level and ability
- Errors are noted, and
subsequent repetitions promote long term spelling skills.
- Promotes a sense of mastery
- FUN AND MOTIVATING!